Monday, January 10, 2011

Thanks for the award!!


Thanks to Mommying on the Fly for this awesome award!!

Now I am told I need to pay it forward!! Sounds fair to me!!
Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this on your blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!


7 Things about Me
  1. I have no sisters or brothers
  2. I love to take pictures!
  3. I am from Central PA but have lived in Central FL for almost 21 years.
  4. I will be 35 in July.
  5. I started & organize a local playgroup, home preschool group, and this blog.
  6. My children are... Haley(14), Cameron(12), Mackenna(10), Graham & Parker(2)
  7. I hope to eventually visit, Hawaii, California, Denmark, Germany, Italy, & England
Now to Pay it Forward.....
The following blogs win this award too...
(in no particular order)
  1. Ditt and Dott
  2. The Gerwer Quads
  3. Twin Happy
  4. Beth, Will, Rod, and the quads
  5. ABC Triplets
  6. Multiple Baby Pileup
  7. Multiple Multiples
  8. Our Life with Multiples
  9. Perez Party of 8
  10. The Cox Quads
  11. The Fisch Tank
  12. The Howell Quintuplets
  13. The Mott Multiples
  14. Making Baby Koenig
  15. Our Lil' Kingdom
Check out these great blogs!!!!!
I would love to award more but the rule is to keep it at 15!


P.S.  DON'T FORGET ABOUT BLOGHOPPALOOZA!!!  Get your blog added!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment