Friday, January 14, 2011

Featured M.O.M. & Writer Wendy Jeub 1/15/11

Hannah, Josiah, Havilah, Joshua, Priscilla, Zechariah, & grandsons Isaak and Forrest.
Cynthia, Lydia, Isaiah, Micah, Noah, Tabitha and Keilah







Name:Wendy Jeub

Age: Now 42 when I had twins 37

Marital Status: Married

Blog: http://jeubfamily.com/

Multiples names and age: Havilah Grace and Joshua Matthew Jeub 5

About you I am the mom to 15 children and one on the way. I write books and homeschool my children.

About your Multiples: Homebirthed, happy well adjusted children.

favorite items for multiples: double stroller


advice for other moms of multiples: Take it one day at a time and sometimes it is just one hour at a time. Find a sitter even for 1 hour. Get on a good schedule so all of you have a break.








Here is an adorable video by Wendy's Twins! It's SO cute!!



Wendy has 15 amazing children and is expecting #16. She homeschools and has an array of fantastic instructional cooking videos on youtube. I love her videos. She is a great inspiration for learning to cook new things. She has written several wonderful books too!!  You can get a bundle deal here on her books right now!


http://www.monumentpublishing.biz/jeubfamily_s/72.htm



If you are a BIG fan of shopping on Amazon.com, Like I am....
You might want to check out with some of Wendy's books next time!! 
I am loving her cooking videos so I will be getitng her cook books on my next Amazon.com "shopping trip"
Here are her books:

Check out Wendy's Cooking Videos and Family Videos on Youtube.



Here is an interview of Wendy and her Family.




Thank You Wendy, Adorable Pics & Beautiful Family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment