Thursday, July 21, 2011

Gymbo-Tastic

Just a few cute photos from today's Gymbo class. They still love Gymboree! I still have them in level 6 class and probably around October or November we will move on to School Skills & Sports or Art.  I have TEN make up classes right now though so we are going to art & music, as well as family class some days to make them up.  I had to keep skipping Gymbo here and there for playdates, other obligations, etc.I took these pics with my iPhone and the Hipstamatic app. Hipstamatic is a lot of fun to use!!
Graham being cute

Parker with a ball

The little blonde girl adores Parker

beam!

very retro baby!

wheeeeeee

Parkie LOVES when they have this set up!

SO excited!!!! Oh and yes he wore than pink sticker on his cheek for the entire class. lol

Bubble & Parachute time

Graham!

Gymbo dance time

;)

Hug Gymbo Hug (gymbo song)

Sleep Gymbo Sleep (gymbo song)

0 comments:

Post a Comment