Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Where do twin moms go?

I used to post at Twins Magazine Message Board but it got to be really frustrating, annoying, and drama-filled. I just found that too many of the moms there were difficult to get along with. I attempted to go to Twinstuff but when I realized they have so many bizarre rules and policies..I had to leave. That was a mess and a half. I was only there about an hour before I discovered it was NOT the place for me. I belong to Mom of Multiples..a social networking multiples website but it is pretty desolate there. No one really posts, logs in, or interacts there. I have been using facebook and a few friends I have made along the way are on my friends lists but I would like more moms of multiples interaction. I am on one or two more groups for M.O.M but they seem pretty slow too.

anyone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment