Saturday, November 7, 2009

shut up old navy!!!



First!! A cute pic of Graham and Parker at the park on the swing..around 7pm. The camera made the sky look awesome!

Now on to the complaining!!

WOW I just went on the most annoying shopping trip ever to Old Navy!!

First off..the racks are way too close together in the baby and toddler sections but really widely spaced everywhere else in the store.

strike one.


Then I found this long sleeved onesie I just LOVED but they only had one. So I asked a sales girl if they had backstock and she was confused.

I had my twins with me in the stroller, right there in plain view.. dressed in the same outfits. She did not understand why I wanted 2 of the same outfit.
I had to say it twice. argh.

strike two.

Then I was at the checkout buying 2 of the same pair of pajamas for them. The sales girl says.. umm do you realize you have 2 of these, do you want me to put one back.

I gave her an evil glare and then she noticed there was two babies in my double side by side stroller. Both wearing the same outfit. ding ding ding.

strike three.

YOU'RE OUT OLD NAVY ON COLONIAL DRIVE IN ORLANDO.

GEESH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment