Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Greetings from Florida

Hello Summer?
I am not sure if words can explain how darn hot it is outside between 11:30 am and 7:00 pm around here. Let's just say going to the park is a tough job....but someone's gotta do it, right? Graham and Parker really do not like to be harbored from getting their "play" on. They enjoy parks, Gymboree, splash pads, The Science Center, The Zoo, The BackYard, aka Twin Wonderland, and any other groovy place we can come up with. However going to the park is sometimes a really tough job. It gets crazy hot here in Ye Ole Winter Park,. Florida. I am pretty sure it gets crazy hot anywhere in Florida. But holy cow it is like a cruel and unusual form of punishment for all Floridians.

I feel like I need to trot on down to The Sharper Image store and buy about a dozen personal cooling systems...or something, despite the fact that I would end up looking like a complete dweeb and/or some sort of alien tagged for future government experiments/testing. Then again if me and my Twins were wearing them, we would definitely look like some sort of tagged or radio controlled aliens, or something of the sort.
I am not sure how many of the personal cooling systems that Sharper Image sells but this guy looks like a total douche in his..... right? Well, I think he looks like a douche. Maybe it is a nice investment for the weary and overheated.....  So, do you take the chance of looking like an alien or someone's pet? Oh well, maybe I will go buy one and wear a scarf over it. That would be just fabulous I am sure.  Oh better yet I can wear one around each of my body parts and then I can be really special. ;)

Some cute pics from the park.










0 comments:

Post a Comment