Saturday, June 19, 2010

Big Bang Baby!!



Introducing.....................


My New Twins, Multiples, & Singletons Tee Shirt Shop!!
                                                http://www.cafepress.com/BigBangMom

Yes I decided to make tee shirts, why you ask? Because there are simply not enough cute tee shirts for Twins, Triplets, Quads, Quints, and Sextuplets.

I plan to specialize in multiples tee shirts and not just quirky ones!

So far I have added quite a few designs. I have 83 more to add...which takes time of course. I hope to have those designs all added by the end of July.

I have been pretty busy not only with my twins and my 3 singletons but with my 3 playgroups!!  I also hope to get this blog to really be going smoothly by the end of August.

Right now we are busy with lots of Summer Activities!!

If you are local or know someone local in Central Florida, check out my groups!!
North Orlando Sunshine Moms   
Sunshine Moms Twins and Multiples ages 0-4 Playgroup
Sunshine Moms Clothing and Toy Swap

0 comments:

Post a Comment