Saturday, June 26, 2010

We have bottle drama.

My twins still are on Similac Soy Toddler Milk, they still drink it from bottles. We are not ready to torture them with removing bottles quite yet

Anyhow we usually give Parker a bottle with a blue nipple ring and Graham one with an orange nipple ring.
Lately they have meltdowns if one has the bottle they want. I even have had this happen 2-3 times in the past 2 weeks when I gave them each an identical bottle..totally identical.
I will hand them each one at the same time or let them take them from my hand..but then one of them decided they want the bottle the other twin has and it turns into a tantrum...complete with screaming and banging their head on the floor.
I try switching then bottles and then the other twin starts his screaming tantrum.

fun huh!  :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment